In the context of corporate governance, the Management of the Zante Hospitality Group, promotes the idea of Corporate Social Responsibility. Being fully aware of its role as corporate citizen, it focuses on the implementation of its targets in the domain of hospitality and hotel management, to the extent that this is possible. To that effect, the Management is committed at minimizing any negative impact caused by the operation of the hotels and encourage environmentally friendly conditions for the benefit of the guests, the staff and the local community.
Specifically, our enterprise cooperates with the local authorities with a view to creating the relevant conditions that contribute to the development and promotion of Corporate Social Responsibility by means of the following practices:
- Support initiatives of the local community
- Support local employment, products and services
- Maintain and constantly check the high quality of hospitality services to the benefit of our guests as part of our customer care policy
- Educate and keep the staff updated in terms of knowledge and skills
- Develop and promote environmental awareness
- Apply and develop environmental activities that are consistent with the high quality services offered by our hotels
- Protect the natural environment by recycling materials and reduce the use of chemicals and toxic materials
- Be actively involved with the preservation of the natural environment of our area that hosts the nesting beaches of the endangered Caretta-Caretta logger-head sea turtles
- Inform the staff and guests about environmental issues
By means of this sustainability policy and corporate social outlook, our Management is committed at bringing about better results in our services as well as contributing to the protection of the natural environment, the satisfaction of our customers and the development of the local community.